Stress-related Visual Problems – Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness 21st century life demands are more from our vision than ever before.
Many children and adults constantly use their near vision at school, work and home. Environmental stresses on the visual system (including excessive computer use or close work) can induce blurred vision, eyestrain, headaches, etc.
To learn about these visual problems and vision therapy, see:
- What is a Common Near Vision Problem and the Leading Cause of Eyestrain, Blurred Vision, Double Vision, and/or Headaches?
- Told They Had 20/20, but Still Had Problems…
- Eye Exercises for Blurred Vision, Blurry Eyesight (Reading and Computer Work).
- Dizziness, Motion Sickness, Eye Strain, Stomachaches, Double Vision…
- Eye Exercises for Eye Strain, Eye Fatigue (Computer Work and Reading).
- Relief from Frequent or Chronic Headaches, Visual Stress, Eyestrain, and/or Stomachaches during or after Reading, School or Office Work.